Monday, October 25, 2010

The Day I Was Defeated...

As Beowulf swam downward toward the bottom of the lake, I sensed his approach. I jumped for him. Then tried to pierce my claws into his flesh, but his armor prevented me from crushing him to death. All of my anger toward Beowulf was balled up inside, and out of nowhere exploded. I drug Beowulf to my court, and let a group of sea-monsters claw and bite at him. It was a wonderful site to see! Beowulf tried to swing his sword, which was lent to him by Unferth, but it would not penetrate my skin. Because of the failed attempt, he tried to fight me with his bare hands. Ha! He could never beat me with his bare hands, no living creature can. I am too powerful! Just as I think that I have him beat, he notices my sword upon the wall.  Beowulf reached for my sword and is granted access by his strength. He then swings it in a powerful arc and just like that, I was gone; just sent here to Hell. I knew I could have defeated him. I believed that his powers and strength were nothing compared to mine. He is a warrior like no other and deserved to be killed the day of our battle. He will ruin our land and I cannot believe I allowed this to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment