Sunday, October 24, 2010

Burning in Hell!

I don’t see how this could've happened, because of this ignorant Beowulf I am burning in Hell! He was so strong. I didn’t think he would be able to defeat my son and definitely not me! I am glad he got what he deserved. My son and I were fine with feeding off of the fresh flesh that stayed at Herot. We were just getting what we needed to survive. Beowulf is a warrior that I have never seen in my years of living and I am glad that he is gone. He sliced my sons arm off, and then comes for me. The way he killed me was with my own sword. I don’t know how I let that happen. I don’t even understand how he was able to pick up my sword. That sword was blessed by giants and no man should've been able to do so much as pick it up. That Beowulf seemed to be something of a non-human. Beowulf, somehow, was able to remove the mounted sword and as I dug my razor sharp claws in to his flesh, out of nowhere I get an atrocious pain, and in just the snap of my fingers, I am gone. My head just sliced away with my very own sword.  Now I am here just burning! I know I am evil but the non-stop burning sensation is horrendous. From what I have seen down here in Hell, I am happy but also angry. Beowulf is gone but I wanted to be the one to make him suffer like he did me!
Picture:
Howe, John. "Beowulf Battles Grendels Mother." www.John_Howe.com. N.p., 2006. Web. 24 Oct 2010. <http://www.john-howe.com/portfolio/gallery/details.php?image_id=3636>.

1 comment:

  1. I know I killed you and all but you are missing a entry with your blog. I understand that you may hate me right now but I'm trying to help you with your little situtation here. I hope you have fun in entral hell. Good Day!

    ReplyDelete